Last Modified: October 6, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website (the “Website”)
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us
- Through any third party application by which you access data on this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by our licensors or an entity related to us or our licensors, including our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Postal Address: 2025 E Beltline Ave SE, STE 105, Grand Rapids MI 49546
Information We Collect & How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with the Website and other websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with the Website, and other data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent on each page, and other data regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Website.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the service we offer by:
- Knowing more about our audience, including usage patterns.
- Customizing the Service so that it is easier for you to use.
- Recognizing you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Website and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- To register you as a new user
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges
- To manage our relationship with you
- To administer and protect our Website
- To deliver relevant Website and Service content to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Website the Service and other services; and marketing, customer relationships, and experiences
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To improve the performance of the Website and the Service
- To recognize you when you return to the Website
- To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements between you, others, and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or the Service
- To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Accredited.Net LLC’s assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of [our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you have or maintain an account profile, you can review and change any information associated with that profile.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.
Policy Towards Minors.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
We will update any changes in how we treat your Personal Information on this page with a date on which such update was published. It is your responsibility to visit this page from time to time and to make sure you fully understand how we treat your Personal Information. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.